I love to celebrate, be it a festival, birthdays or as small as celebrating Friday evenings and thanking Greeks for putting Saturday in a week. I am trying to lose weight and achieve a healthier BMI index, that is why I have restricted my sweet cravings to Friday evenings.
Though I love to bake desserts, surprisingly I do not bake cakes due to past bad experiences. Although after baking these delicious cakes, I might reconsider.
So, if I can make these delicious cheesecakes, I am sure anyone can. It is an easy recipe and will leave your guests charmed and gooey eyed. So let’s get started.
The recipe has three parts
- Crust/Base of cheese cake
- Strawberry Topping
- Cream cheese filling
Graham Cracker Original - 8 sheets or 130 gram
Sugar- 20 gm (granulated)
butter - 40 gram(melted)
Raw strawberry - 140 grams or 10-12 strawberries
Sugar - 20 gram (granulated)
Corn Starch - 1 Tsp
Water - 1/4 cup
Lime - 1 Tsp
Cheese Cake Filling:-
Cream Cheese - 18 oz
Lime Juice - 30 gram
Lemon Zest - 2 Tsp (Grinned)
Vanilla Essence - 2 Tsp ( If possible use Pure Vanilla Stick)
- Firstly, lets get started with the base. Pre-Heat the oven at 340℉.
- Mix the Graham Cracker, Sugar and melted butter in a mixer and churn it till it forms a granulated paste.
- Then Line the muffin pan with the cupcake liners. Distribute the mixture in 12 Liners and press firmly and see that crumbs get distributed evenly.
- After forming a thin layer at the base of the cupcake liner, bake the base for 5 min.
- Then take out the base and keep it aside.
- Let us now move to Strawberry Topping. Take a pan and put sliced strawberry, sugar, corn starch and water. Boil the contents for 3 minutes while continuously stirring the mixture.
- Once the strawberries have softened then mash the strawberries and heat the mixture for 2 more minutes.
- Let the mixture cool for 10 minutes.
- Take a sieve or a cheesecloth and strain the juice.
- Now onto the last part of the cupcake and the most crucial that is cream cheese filling.
- In a bowl of stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined. Then, add in the eggs one at a time and mix on low speed until just combined.
- Evenly distribute the cheesecake filling between all 12 cupcake liners of the muffin pans. Then, evenly distribute the strawberry topping mixture on top (about 1 teaspoon or so per cheesecake) and swirl with a toothpick or knife. Bake at 340°F for 18-20 minutes or until the tops of the cheesecakes are set.Take out the cupcakes and let it cool for an hour before topping it with whipped cream.
Voila Beautiful Cupcakes are ready and Serve them at room temperature.